- Grants & Funding
- Exhibitions & Important Dates
- Awards & Competition
- Scholarships & Residencies
- Learning & Development
- Aboriginal Art Centre Hub Events
- 6Young Indigenous Writers InitiativeAustralia Council & AbaF Young and Emerging Artists Award – Entries Close
- 8Georges Mora Foundation Fellowship
- 12Advanced Grant Writing Workshop
- 13Regional Development Australia Fund – Applications Close
- 19Australian Visual Artists' Benevolent FundQuick Response Grant - Country Arts WA
- 26National Sorry Day
The primary purpose for Healthway’s Arts Sponsorship Program is to provide sponsorship support for community based arts and culture activities such as festivals, theatre/dance productions, concerts, exhibitions and workshops and where there is a significant opportunity to change behaviours and environments to improve health.
YCulture Regional - Country Arts WA
YCulture Regional is a Healthway youth arts fund designed to promote the Drug Aware message. Up to $3,000, or up to $5,000 for applicants above the 26th parallel, is available to support young people make their own youth arts and culture projects happen.
Indigenous Employment Program - DEEWR
The objective of the reformed Indigenous Employment Program (IEP) is to increase Indigenous Australians employment outcomes and participation in economic activities, contributing to the Governments commitment to halving the gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous employment outcomes within a decade.
Quick Response Grant - Country Arts WA
This program provides up to $1,500 for small-scale arts development initiatives and professional development opportunities for individual artists, artsworkers and arts organisations in regional Western Australia.
Emerging Curators Program
This category supports the skills development of new curators of contemporary visual arts and crafts.